Friday, August 16, 2013

Nigella Lawson's no churn coffee ice-cream

I scream......
You scream......
We all scream for Ice-cream
Well for me Ice cream is a delicious dessert which can be eaten in any time of the year, 
It's just not a cold tub but a tub of heavenly creamy cold delight.

Nigella Lawson  is my favorite chef when it comes to cooking because her recipes are so simple that even kids can help you making them and No churn coffee ice-cream is on the top of my home made ice-cream list, its just so simple that it doesn't even take much of time and do not call for much of ingredients.
All what you need is just four magical ingredients and you are done....

So lets get started

Ingredients for the Wonder No-Churn Coffee Ice-cream :-

300 ml (1 ¼ cups) heavy cream


175 gms ( 2/3 cup) sweetened condensed milk


2 tablespoons instant espresso powder


2 tablespoons espresso liqueur (I replaced it with dark rum)


Method:-



Whisk all the ingredients together until soft
peaks form, and you have a gorgeous, caffe-latte-coloured airy mixture, 
and then fill 2 x 500ml / 1 x 1-pint airtight containers, 
and freeze for 6 hours or overnight. Serve straight from the freezer.


I know you all are thinking this is impossible how can someone make ice-cream in minutes with such simple ingredients & method but I told you nothing is impossible when it comes to Nigella Lawson's cooking,
even I didn't believe it till I made it.

It's a must try recipe, may be you can make it for your date night or just for fun
I made it to try it out and got appreciated from who ever eat it.


I Love you Nigella Lawson, thank you for this recipe







No comments:

Post a Comment